Anne Hathaway's Easy New Year

Anne Hathaway's easy New YearAnne Hathaway's New Year's resolution is to "push the easy button".

The 'Bride Wars' actress has vowed to continue working hard but enjoy herself more in 2009.

She said: "My New Year's resolution is to not slow down but to do things in an easier way, to push the easy button more in my life."

Anne, who split from Italian businessman Raffaello Follieri shortly before he was imprisoned for fraud earlier this year, also plans to ask her loved ones for help when she needs it.

The 26-year-old star added: I feel that so far, I've had a really good life but my approach has been to do everything myself

The 26-year-old star added: "I feel that so far, I've had a really good life but my approach has been to do everything myself. My resolution is to lean on other people more. You need to lean on people and let people lean on you. My New Year's resolution is to find a better balance between a give and a take."

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!