Nicole Kidman: 'Life is Brilliant'

Nicole Kidman says her life is "beautiful" right now.

The actress - who lives in Nashville with husband Keith Urban and their baby daughter Sunday Rose - says her outlook on things has changed since being a mom.

Kidman - who gave birth to her first biological child in July - said, "My life is Beautiful. My awareness of the world is more profound now I'm a mother.

"We live on a farm with 40 acres of land. I've got an amazing vegetable garden. Courgettes, vine-ripened tomatoes, corn. I always dreamed of it. I tried one in LA when I was 25. It was OK but it wasn't like this – huge and overgrown and people coming over to take vegetables home.

"We go down to the local coffee shop every morning. We're part of a community and it's lovely."

Kidman, 41, also revealed her philosophy of life.

She said, "Part of our job as human beings is to share our knowledge. So, have no regrets.

"Every relationship leads you to where you want to be. Learn to be comfortable with being alone and saying no to people. Read great literature. Define your moral code. Keep asking questions and challenging. Rebellion creates character."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!