'Screwed' Lindsay Lohan

'Screwed' Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan is "screwed" in relationships.

The 22-year-old actress - whose relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson is rumoured to be on the rocks - claims her star sign, Cancer, prevents her being lucky in love.

Lindsay - who has previously dated Jared Leto and Calum Best - said: "I'm a Cancer, which means I'm maternal and emotional. So in relationships I'm screwed!"

'Mean Girls' star Lindsay also revealed she hates it when people judge her before they meet her.

So in relationships I'm screwed!'Mean Girls' star Lindsay also revealed she hates it when people judge her before they meet her

She added to Interview magazine: "To be able to have an effect on someone's life is extraordinary. But now all the other s**t has ruined it. Even other actors - I mean, great actors who I want to work with - have such a misconception of who I am because of all the things that get said about me.

"And directors. I mean, aside from Robert Altman, who directed me in 'A Prairie Home Companion', I had a lot going on in my life when I worked with him, but he just believed in me. And Charles Shyer, who co-wrote my first film, 'The Parent Trap' - I just got a new script from him."

Labels: , ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!