Scarlett Johansson's Iron Neck


Scarlett Johansson injured her neck while filming 'Iron Man 2'.

The Hollywood star - who plays Natasha Romanoff and her sexy alter-ego, Russian spy Black Widow, in the new superhero movie - strained her muscles while shooting an energetic fight scene.

She explained: "I had such a great stunt team who were unbelievably supportive. They were like, 'You can do it! Go!' And you have to believe you can do it and that's when it works.

I'd never been able to challenge myself in that way so that was exciting - something new

"I have to say though, I'll probably never be able to turn my neck to the left again."

Scarlett, 24, previously revealed she really enjoyed the physical aspects involved in her role.

She said: "I've never done anything like that before - especially the physical side of the stunt work. I'd never been able to challenge myself in that way so that was exciting - something new. And it used up aggression too!"

'Iron Man 2' - which also stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Mickey Rourke and Robert Downey Jr. - is due for release next May.

Labels: , ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!