Padma Lakshmi discussing with Jimmy Fallon about her pregnancy

Padma Lakshmi discussing with Jimmy Fallon about her pregnancyTop Chef host/model Padma Lakshmi recently sat down with Jimmy Fallon last month to talk about her pregnancy and the TC finale show, but did she spill the beans on the sex of her baby?

Always a great interview, Padma, 38, commented about her growing body parts, saying, “I’ve read that my uterus is the size of a basketball!”

At the 4:05/5:06 countdown mark of the video, Jimmy asks, What’s happening with the baby now?” Padma started to answer and then seemed to catch herself after a few words. This led to some awkwardness, saying, “She was kicking…uh…..he was kicking….I’m not saying which one……I use she and he intermittently!”

Padma has not yet announced who the father of the baby girl…i mean baby boy is. (I use baby girl and baby boy intermittently!)

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!