Katy Perry vows never to strip for Playboy

Katy Perry vows never to strip for PlayboyPop star Katy Perry has vowed never to strip for Playboy and is instead eyeing a racy Dita Von Teese-style burlesque photoshoot.

The I Kissed a Girl hitmaker is known for her fun-filled, saucy stage antics, but is adamant that she would never bare all for the popular men's magazine, Contactmusic reported.

The newlywed is planning to tease her fans with a flesh-flashing shoot complete with racy black lingerie and vampish make-up, inspired by burlesque beauty Von Teese.

"I like to play that (sexy) card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease.

"I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style (session)," said the 26-year-old singer.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!