Gwyneth Paltrow's adoption plan

Gwyneth Paltrow's adoption planGwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin want to adopt a child.

The couple - who have a three-year-old daughter, Apple, and a 16-month-old son, Moses - would like a bigger family, but Gwyneth is not sure she can cope with having another baby naturally.

The Oscar-winning actress told W magazine: "I have a dream version where I think, maybe in four years I'll have two in a row really quickly again - how fabulous to have a whole bunch of them!

"But then at that point, when everyone's potty-trained and sleeping through the night, are you really going to go back?

"My husband really wants to adopt. So I don't know - I'm sort of open for anything."

Gwyneth, 34, is currently filming action movie 'Iron Man' with Robert Downey Jr.

Her comeback movie - the first since she took a break to become a mother - is due for release in October.

Romantic comedy 'The Good Night' - in which Gwyneth plays the girlfriend of a washed-up pop star - is written and directed by her brother Jake.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!