Jackie Chan Misses Call From Michael Jackson

Jackie Chan Misses Call From Michael JacksonAction star Jackie Chan was devastated to miss a telephone call from pop superstar Michael Jackson- because his assistant decided not to wake him up.

Chan has never spoken to Jackson, who is a friend of his Rush Hour co-star Chris Tucker.

And the Asian action star was upset to find out he'd missed Jackson's call.

Chan says, "He called me one time, but I was sleeping. My assistant answered the phone.

"In the afternoon, I woke up and my assistant said, "Michael Jackson, he phoned." I said, 'Why didn't you call me?!'"

The actor has found success in Hollywood and is currently starring in the third installment of the Rush Hour franchise with Chris Tucker.

But the movie has been banned in China despite Chan being a big star in the country resluting in the first two movies doing well at the box office.

The actor is due to stat work on The Forbidden Kingdom with fellow chinese actor Jet Li he also has Shinjuku Incidentin the pipeline.

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!