Pamela Anderson's love break

Pamela Anderson's nice BoobsPamela Anderson is taking a break from dating to concentrate on motherhood.

The former 'Baywatch' actress - who recently filed for divorce from third husband Rick Salomon - wants to focus on 11-year-old Brandon and 10-year-old Dylan, her sons with ex-spouse Tommy Lee.

She told US talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: "My attention is devoted to just kids at the moment. That's taking up a lot of time.

"As for men, I don't even know what my type is. I think men are like books - with a beginning, a middle and an end."

Pammie - who was also briefly married to musician Kid Rock - also revealed she has been working as a patrol crossing warden outside the boys' school.

She said: "I get a lot of high fives. People think it's quite funny that I'm there doing that! But, I'm a mom, and you have to do it and I love it."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!