Dolly Parton's breast detector

Dolly Parton's breast detectorDolly Parton says men who don't stare at her chest are gay.

The '9 to 5' singer, who is renowned for her bigger breasts, insists she can tell what a man is interested in the minute she meets them.

Dolly is quoted by the National Enquirer magazine as saying: "When I talk to a man, I can always tell what he's thinking by where he is looking. See, if he is looking at my eyes, he is looking for intelligence. If he is looking at my mouth, well, he is looking for wit and wisdom.

"But if he is looking anywhere else except my chest he is looking for another man!"

The 62-year-old star was recently forced to postpone her upcoming tour because her DD chest was causing her back problems.

She said: "Hey, you try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems."

In 2004, Dolly revealed she was considering having a breast reduction to relieve the pressure on her back.

The 'Jolene' singer said: "My boobs are killing me - and I don't know if I can stand the pain any longer. They have been a trademark for me - but I've paid one hell of a price."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!