Jordan has vowed never to have cosmetic surgery again.

Jordan's surgery vowThe glamour model - real name Katie Price - recently had a nose job and a reduction on her already surgically-enhanced breasts but has now decided she is finished with surgery.

She said: "I won't have any more surgery now. That's it. I'm 100 per cent happy."

Jordan - who has two children Junior, two, and eight-month-old Princess Tiaamii with husband Peter Andre as well as a five-year-old son Harvey from a previous relationship - insists she will rely on traditional methods to get herself into shape.

She said: "My body isn't perfect - I know I need to get to the gym and get some abs, but I'm just so lazy."

However, the 29-year-old star says she is more than happy with her body after recently posing in just a bra and knickers to launch her new underwear range.

She added: "I like the way I look at the moment. I can still get my kit off without being airbrushed!"

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!