Rihanna's nipple plasters

Rihanna's nipple plastersRihanna has an unusual use for plasters - she uses them as nipple covers.

The 'Umbrella' singer relies on the sticky medical bandages to prevent any red carpet wardrobe malfunctions.

Rihanna said: "I love plasters. They are great for shoe blisters, as nipple covers and also for nail mishaps - people just think you have a cut."

Rihanna
- who is rumoured to be dating R'n'B singer Chris Brown - also admits she had a crush on her musical idol Mariah Carey when she was growing up in Barbados.

She added to Britain's InStyle magazine: "I was in love with Mariah Carey when I was younger. I thought she was flawless. I also loved Marilyn Monroe's timeless look. And I love everything Madonna does - she switches it up and that's what I like to do. I hate sticking with the same thing all the time."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!